GoLexa - the *FREE* All-In-One SEO Tool for Webmasters
"The Search Tool with Complete Page Analysis for each Result"
Return to Search Engine Optimization Resources
and Competitive Analysis
Resources and Tools for SEO and SEM or
check out the Free Keyword Suggestion Tools
by Aaron Wall from SEO Book and Digital Point Solutions, here at Cumbrowski.com plus the
Free Keyword Research Guide
(PDF - eBook) by WordTracker.
The GoLexa SEO Search Tool is the most comprehensive tool of its kind and best of all... Its completely Free!
The GoLexa Search Engine/Search/SEO/Webmaster Tool can be used for Keyword Research, Ranking and Linking Analysis and Link Building; basically for pretty much everything that is part of a typical SEO Campaign.
GoLexa - All-In-One SEO Toolset for Webmasters - Information
List of GoLexa Features ("excerpt")
- Alexa Traffic Report - Reach, Traffic Rank and Page Views (Alexa Thumbnails)
- Google PageRank™, Link Stats (index, inbound, outbound etc.) to determine Link Popularity
- Yahoo! Site Explorer Support
- WayBack Machine (Archive.org)
- Page Size Analysis
- Site Speed Estimation for several connection speeds
- IP Address Info (Geo/IP Targeting)
- Site Report (Domain, DNS, Server)
- View Source Code and Source Code Stats
- Spider Simulation
- Google Adsense Ad prediction (Adsense SandBox)
- Google Groups Keyword Search
- Overture Keyword Analysis
- Compare Google-Yahoo Results (Graphic)
- Link Exchange Partners Finder for these Keywords
- Top 15 Results by NicheBot.com
- Generate possible Domain Names
- Live comparison of keyword prices
- Blog Search (for Keyword)
- Online BookMarks at major Web 2.0 Bookmarking Sites
- Search by Page Rank
- Common Keyword Typos
- Overture Traffic Data/Projections
- BackLink Analyzer
And just for the sake of it, a Amazon.com Books Search Option for your Keyword/Phrase.